Saturday, May 12, 2012

Greenfield City Clean Air Run 2012 - Photographers / Bloggers' Tour

Photographers / Bloggers' Tour held last May 12, 2012 in PRAMANA Residential Park in Greenfield City, Laguna. I joined this event to know more about the area to which I about to run my first 21km Barefoot and to my surprise - Yes! the road is smooth and it's good for us runners to run barefoot here. I had to experience to run in the vicinity of PRAMANA in barefoot and I'm happy because even it's 8:00 am in the morning, I can't feel the heat in my feet. 


Participants

Happy to had a test run (barefoot) in the vicinity of the race, been a model  (for the shirt / singlet) for the Greenfield City Run, tour the area of PRAMANA  with greenery view and had a great time bonding with friends and co-runners.

with our best jumshot photo - credit to Ms. Ella Perez


The PRAMANA Residential Park

 My fellow runners / models photographers from our tour


Photo with my co-models / runners 


 With Mr. Rovic Canono - he given us token for our participation in the event. Thank you so much for the invite; it was my pleasure to be one of the blogger / runner and photographer covering this race and also to all photographers I've met and mingle with. 


3 comments:

  1. Wow, ganda ng Sta. Rosa City! Nice blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark your Calendars! Don’t miss the much awaited and most exciting HALF MARATHON in booming Santa Rosa, Laguna – The Greenfield City Run.
    CLEAN AIR.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Kenotozaki for the feedback! Yes, the race route is nice, great ambiance also! Hope to see you there:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...