Year 2012 will officially turn to another page as we welcome year 2013 with a bang! Aside from busy schedule at work and in sports; I will also focus on taking care of my skin. Since I run almost 3 times a week as part of my training in the upcoming The Bull Runner Dream Marathon, I will focus also in my skin to keep it away from acne and pimples as one of my New Year's Resolution - to have an acne free beauty the rest of the year.
This photo taken from Boracay last January with an oily face and tiny pimples in my face :(
This coming year, I will be free from pimples and acne!
What is Acne? How we can avoid it?
The word acne comes from the word acme meaning "the highest point", which comes from the Greek akme meaning "point" or "spot".
Acne is a disease that involves the oil glands of the skin. It is not dangerous, but can leave skin scars. Your skin has pores (tiny holes) which connect to oil glands located under the skin.
Here are some tips on how to avoid acne
- Wash your face about twice each day or if feel your face is oily.
- Keep your hands clean, wash them regularly.
- Always wash your hands before touching your face. This includes before applying lotions, creams or makeup.
- Glasses should be cleaned regularly. They will collect sebum and skin residue.
- You skin needs to breathe. If your acne is on your back, shoulders or chest try wearing loose clothing. Tight garments, such as headbands, caps and scarves should be avoided - if you have to wear them make sure they are cleaned regularly.
- Don't go to sleep with makeup on.
- Hair collects sebum and skin residue. Keep your hair clean and away from your face.
- Too much sun can cause your skin to produce more sebum. Several acne medications make it more likely that you will be sunburned.
- If you shave your face, do it carefully. Use either an electric shaver or safety razors. If you use a safety razor make sure the blade is sharp. Soften your skin/beard with warm soapy water before applying the shaving cream.
- Have enough sleep.
With this acne and pimple problem; I'm now using Proactiv as part of my personal care / regimen in my face with several products in a system that heals the blemishes that you currently have.
It really guarantees you to give a clear and acne free skin or get a refund.
Proactiv Solution is available in the following outlets:
1. Door to Door delivery Hotlines
2. Proactiv mall kiosks
- Glorietta, Ground Floor
- Trinoma, 2nd Floor
- Robinsons Galleria, 3rd Floor
- Marquee Mall, Ground Floor
Step 1 - Renewing Cleanser
Step 2 - Revitalizing Toner
Step 3 - Repairing Treatment
FREE - Refining Mask
Face the Facts Booklet
Proactiv 30 Day Kit: P2495
Proactiv 60 Day Kit: P3995
3. Proactiv Online Shop: http://my.proactiv.com.ph